[MOD/2.0 REQ] Random encounters, respawning, MORE enemies

Seems like theres some mods nowdays, well, heres one that most likely im not the only one hoping for.

Travelling is boring, why not add some random encounters to spice things up a bit, small maps "just for that" with the ability to run or go in cloaked and not just get swarmed. 

Once certain nest of monsters have been cleared, respawn them after X-days, maybe scale em to players current level too for some extra challenge. Im sure some would like an option to turn respawning on or off. Ofc no unique drops twice and maybe half or so XP to avoid farming.

ZERGFEST MODE!!!1 Most certainly needs to be an option. Maybe even finish the main story to unlock. Simply, LOTS more enemies, hilarious amounts for those who just want to kill lots and lots of everything. Maybe tie this to the respawn-option, regular amounts in "first go" but once respawned, bring some friends!

Zergfest could have some fun times during keep attacks. Plenty of room to play outside too. Defeat and imprison, or recruit some colorfull guards for your keep for those zergfest-waves.

This would make for some real fun for combat oriented players in 2.0 and i'd gladly pay for such as a DLC

Path of the damned is already pretty zergy. But if they wanted to add one difficulty notch higher I am down. That would be awesome actually. Make it so it unlocks after beating path of the damned.

Travel encounters would be good. Personally I dont like respawns. 

Fixing the exp would be nice. IEmod is basically essential IMO to increase the leveling up exp requirement by 50%. It would be nice if that option was just included in the game itself then I wouldnt need the mod anymore.

What do you think about gold? If seems a little excessive to me. Maybe add option to reduce gold by either 25% or 50% if you choose.

Edited by Kilburn

I like the idea of having a higher difficulty unlocked after beating PoTD. I'm not sure how I feel about respawning enemies, but I would like more random encounters. For instance, while I'm traveling i wouldn't mind coming across a group of bandits I need to dispose of or even coming across random merchants and other NPC's along the way. In BG you would come across bounty hunters, bandits, star gazers, merchants, palm readers, etc. It brought more flavor to the traveling.

I think if it made sense (such as the bandit idea), it could work at higher difficulties, as long as it wouldn't feel too tedious or grind-y. If an entire map is cleared of any enemies, it'd be weird for them to instantly recruit new members at full strength, but if you're wanting more mobs I suppose that wouldn't pose a problem ha.

PoE's encounter system does not lend itself to trivial filler fights, and I'm honestly glad to see that there aren't any.

I like the idea of having a higher difficulty unlocked after beating PoTD. I'm not sure how I feel about respawning enemies, but I would like more random encounters. For instance, while I'm traveling i wouldn't mind coming across a group of bandits I need to dispose of or even coming across random merchants and other NPC's along the way. In BG you would come across bounty hunters, bandits, star gazers, merchants, palm readers, etc. It brought more flavor to the traveling.

Those encounters weren't random. The only random encounters in BG occurred during resting and area transitions.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.