I understand it effects melee, ranged speed and casting times (so recovery) but does it speed up a Gunner type characters RELOAD time.  When he is reloading the musket?

Have gun will travel.

It doesn't affect melee or ranged attack speed.

What it affects is melee and ranged recovery.

eg. the time delay between an attack and the next attack (which is also affected by armor).

Reload is a separate counter.

Ya that's what I meant.  I said recovery sorry for the confusion.  Ok cool.  So if I have a rogue with 4 Blunderbusses he will still have a haste effect for recovery just not on his reload times but his recovery.  That's my main damage dealer so I am debating what to pick up.  That or Reinforcing  Exhortation for Eder.  I will have (If I survive this long on PoTD Iron man run) Reviving Exhortation and Righteous Soul for levels 7 and 9 so I am debating level 11. 

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

If you want to make firearms useful through the entire encounter, there's really only one way -- Gunner talent for all your gunners, Sure-Handed Ila chant on your chanter. With three gunners you can keep up a fairly withering rate of fire. Having the gunners wear little or no armor and have high DEX also helps.

Edit: OK, you can also rack up four weapon slots and the quick switch talent, but that's extremely fiddly without party AI.

Edited by PrimeJunta
  • Like 1

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com