paralization - this is getting annoying

Not really a spoiler topic, but my last example is kind of a giveaway.

I have it repeatedly that paralized foes just get moving and casting while the clock still says, they're out for another few seconds. The last time I had it was on level 8 of the endless paths with a fampyr that supposedly was out for 12 seconds. Yet still he suddenly gets moving again and sure enough speed charms Aloth. I also had it with other enemies, some trolls and the likes.

So is this a bug or am I the only one having that problem?

Not really a spoiler topic, but my last example is kind of a giveaway.

I have it repeatedly that paralized foes just get moving and casting while the clock still says, they're out for another few seconds. The last time I had it was on level 8 of the endless paths with a fampyr that supposedly was out for 12 seconds. Yet still he suddenly gets moving again and sure enough speed charms Aloth. I also had it with other enemies, some trolls and the likes.

So is this a bug or am I the only one having that problem?

month or so ago we had a similar problem.  if we cast a paralyze effect on a critter that were already paralyzed, the critter would actual be cleansed o' the original paralyzation. got 8 seconds left on paralyze and had grieving mother target a troll with mental binding would result in premature freeing o' the troll from paralysis.  am not certain if this were ever fixed or if we simple became so annoyed that we changed tactics so that we avoided any possible layering o' paralysis.  

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)