Graphical Glitches on Mac

Jojobobo

Question

So I recently had to upgrade my OSX to Yosemite from Mountain Lion and now I've been getting some graphical glitches in maps when it's daylight, interestingly it's fine at night. The issue is a series of small black rectangles that appear in pairs on the left of the screen, as well as a pale line running diagonally from top left to bottom right (and yes, this is only happening in the game).

I'm unsure if the OSX update is somehow the issue, or if it's something people experience anyway - at any rate I was hoping to resolve it. I've tried fiddling with a few of the graphics settings, but nothing changed.

Specs:

Processor - 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory - 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics - Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB

OSX - 10.10.3

Can't seem to find my logs folder for some reason, and it's telling me my save file is too big, but I've got some screenshots of what I'm talking about:

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-10%20at%206.48.1

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-10%20at%206.42.3

3 answers to this question

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience.  Are you by chance on a MacBook?  

As far as the saved game goes, if you will please upload it to something like Dropbox along with your output and crash logs, then post links here we can take a closer look.  Thanks for your support.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

Jojobobo, I've downloaded your save and don't notice an issue at all.  Can you please list the specs of your system here so I can get a better idea of what is causing this?  

There have been many MacBook related reports, and some workarounds have been found.  Refer to this thread if you have one of the newer MacBook pros with discreet video cards as that thread seems to have fixed the issue for some members of the forum.  Otherwise just know that we are aware of issues with MacBooks and are working on a solution.  Thanks!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/