MAJOR BUG: Noonfrost

SparocheeDoom

Question

After I received the quest to find Alwah in Noonfrost, I went there and all NPC's there were friendly. I save my game when NPC's are still friendly. Then, I sneak around and if someone notices me in the wrong place, then they become my enemy. Then I load my previous savegame, where everyone was still friendly (before I did any sneaking), BUT ALL NPS' turn into enemies, even if at the point of my savegame, I haven't ventured further than the main hall! Its a definite bug. How do I go around it?

Is there a way to find Alwah without starting a carnage in Noonfront? I got as far as the upper-western room with a really nice staff. That room also has a secret floor trigger than opens up a wall, where some ritual is performed... If I talk to anyone there, guards become enemies.

7 answers to this question

After I received the quest to find Alwah in Noonfrost, I went there and all NPC's there were friendly. I save my game when NPC's are still friendly. Then, I sneak around and if someone notices me in the wrong place, then they become my enemy. Then I load my previous savegame, where everyone was still friendly (before I did any sneaking), BUT ALL NPS' turn into enemies, even if at the point of my savegame, I haven't ventured further than the main hall! Its a definite bug. How do I go around it?

Is there a way to find Alwah without starting a carnage in Noonfront? I got as far as the upper-western room with a really nice staff. That room also has a secret floor trigger than opens up a wall, where some ritual is performed... If I talk to anyone there, guards become enemies.

You have to get an item from one of the Gods before you speak to their leader.

You have to get an item from one of the Gods before you speak to their leader.

This. Unless you're doing all the deity-centric quests for some reason, specifically Rymrgand in this case, some of the quests are downright wonky, not to mention unsatisfactory and weird. There's definite issues with both Noonfrost and the Temple of Hylea questlines unless you're doing Rymrgand and Hylea, respectively.

t50aJUd.jpg