Hey guys!

I just bought the game and can't decide what I should pick!

I played the monk for quite a bit, but it's too annoying to babysit his abilities 24/7.

Don't get me wrong, I like having some abilities to use in combat, but I dont want to have to use them as auto attack >_<.

So I was thinking I want some kind of melee character to dive into combat. What would you suggest to take?

It would be nice if torment's reach could be toggled on so you don't have to keep using it.

What I like to do is pick heroes from popular movies, then see if I can re-create them to a certain degree in game. Suprisingly POE gives you A LOT of customization to do this which is impressive.

You can make a Samwise style fighter Orlan if you wanted :)  Too bad there is no frying pan crush weapon in game :(

Edited by luzarius

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.

Hey guys!

I just bought the game and can't decide what I should pick!

I played the monk for quite a bit, but it's too annoying to babysit his abilities 24/7.

Don't get me wrong, I like having some abilities to use in combat, but I dont want to have to use them as auto attack >_<.

So I was thinking I want some kind of melee character to dive into combat. What would you suggest to take?

It would be nice if torment's reach could be toggled on so you don't have to keep using it.

What I like to do is pick heroes from popular movies, then see if I can re-create them to a certain degree in game. Suprisingly POE gives you A LOT of customization to do this which is impressive.

You can make a Samwise style fighter Orlan if you wanted :)  Too bad there is no frying pan crush weapon in game :(

You can assign it to ctrl though, which makes the monk a lot less of a hassle.