Azureith's Stilleto - Jolting touch

kmbogd

Question

Is the jolting touch dmg from Azureith's stiletto below the expected one? To be honest I am not sure of the exact mechanics, but it seems ridiculously high for a stiletto:

jolting%20touch_zpsy0apwvpg.jpg

Just below you have for comparison the pierce crit dmg of the same weapon. Also please note that this is even stronger than above where I had only an enemy, if there were more enemies the damage will chain to them as well . If it's not a bug I believe it's kind of overpowered. For reference my 8th lvl barb has 23 might and the stiletto has been upgraded to exceptional quality. 

Edited by kmbogd

6 answers to this question

Critical hit, once per encounter.  At least that's how it was on my last test.  Seems fine to me in terms of a unique property -- lets you deal one massive blow per encounter without consuming other resources, but offers no passive benefit beyond that.

Edited by AlphaMagnum

I wish I knew how the damage scales. Adragan's Gaze, then Animancer's Boots jolting touch crit = 234 damage on Thaos.