If cats make you happy you probably have a parasite in your brains!(srs)

barakav

Rodents are probably the #1 animal vector of disease and death in humans. They transmit far more nastiness than just the bubonic plague. In fact, only mosquitoes possibly beat them as a vector in terms of number of people killed. Though if you factor in other ways that rodents can hurt humans, such as eating and destroying vast quantities of food which leads to starvation and other diseases, rodents probably surpass mosquitoes to take the #1 killer of humans spot.

On the other hand, if it wasn't for rodents, humans would never have existed in the first place.

There's a big difference between theory and fact.

There's a big difference between theory and fact.

Science is only about theories ,"facts" are left to religion and philosophy...

• Like 1

troll.gifseatroll.gificetroll.giftroll.gif

An ex-biophysicist but currently Studying Schwarzschild singularities' black holes' Hawking radiation using LAZORS and hypersonic sound wave models.

My main objective is to use my results to take over the world!

Anyone ever read Asimov's short "Hostess?" This thread reminds me of that, a little.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Anyone ever read Asimov's short "Hostess?" This thread reminds me of that, a little.

Is that really you or Mr toxoplasma gondii speaking?

Edited by barakav

troll.gifseatroll.gificetroll.giftroll.gif

An ex-biophysicist but currently Studying Schwarzschild singularities' black holes' Hawking radiation using LAZORS and hypersonic sound wave models.

My main objective is to use my results to take over the world!

Oh I'm still me, I'm sure. Although, judging by the mystery boxes of catnip, wheatgrass and chicken liver treats appearing on my doorstep recently, I'm starting to think leaving my laptop out in the living room at night might be unwise...

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts