Rate PoE!  

209 members have voted

1. 1. How good you think PoE is?

• 1/5: This game SUCKS. It has no redeeming value.
    • 2/5: The game's flaws are severe, but it has a little merit.
    • 3/5: The game is decent. It's not good, but not bad.
    • 4/5: The game is good. A few flaws, but an enjoyable experience.
    • 5/5: Super awesome game OMG! I love PoE!

there's a few issues but not all of them are the game's fault: Localisation for example is dodgy. Spanish version has non-translated chunks of text and weird literal translations.

Also CTD problems but a lot of people trying to play this in underpowered rigs.

After long reflection 7/10, the game has many flaws and silly developments that did not need to be made and were pointed out repeatedly in development, but were never addressed. Still I would say it is a good game, equal to say Dungeon Siege 3 which it reminds me of, and the original campaign of NWN2.

Bear in mind I regard a five as average, a nine as near perfect and a ten as pure perfection that has never yet been reached.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Nonek: Although I'm not able to do so myself, I really like how you hold in the reigns of your scoring in the vein of how scores used to work before the internetz and them bloated numbers in gamer magazine reviews. If only we could wind the hands of time backwards and reset certain things.

• Like 2

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***