I've had a couple of people seeking employment and I can't find them.  I figured some of them were because I wasn't there when I got the message and they left or something but I just received one saying the same thing and looked all over for them.  I can't find them to save my life.  Anyone know where I'm supposed to find these people?

They're in your Stronghold hireling hire/fire menu list. Basically they're new hireling types. If you already have 8 original ones hired, you have to dismiss one to hire the new one.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

1) Catch a Goldeen
2) Evolve it into Seaking
3) Get him an employment agent at the marble statue lady
4) Buy him a suit and tie for the job interview
5) If you prepared him enough, he'll get the job

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

1) Catch a Goldeen

2) Evolve it into Seaking

3) Get him an employment agent at the marble statue lady

4) Buy him a suit and tie for the job interview

5) If you prepared him enough, he'll get the job

The real question is why would the lady settle for Seaking? Even if limited to 1st gen, she has Lapras or Starmie. Much better credentials, would employ over Seaking any day. Edited by Rosveen