I haven't even finished the game but started a 6 dwarfs with firearms party. Different classes, though.

6 rangers could possibly be fun, too.

In addition I'm planning on going 3-4 chanters at least. Not sure about the rest, though.

And yea, the Interrupt run is coming when interrupting blows is fixed.

I think there are many many ways to go.

I have a lot of fun in my solo pazifism run, even with all the reloading I have to do. This asks for a lot of new solutions, stealth attempts, diplomacy and even more treachery, backstabbing and assassination. It's a whle new game and not only a new way to steamroll enemies. ;)

• Like 1

Party of 6 randomized guys with random class, if one dies you get another random, with least the ie mod you can get infinite adventurers, or possibly have a higher pool of them like 10 tops, so you stand a better chance of making the party work.

If that's too easy you can keep randomizing them at levelups.

Of course play with main off, trial of iron is up to you, not reloading adds to the game but it's a long game and it's sometimes cheaty. If disengaging and running away was more possible i would recommend it, but like this i just recommend playing with the mindset, it's mostly pointless anyway if you know exactly where to be careful and exactly how strong you need to be.

Beating the mobs where you find them is also more fun than in a chokepoint, and increases the need for survivability. Goes without saying never kite them.

There's no in game random gen though which makes it a bit more annoying, considering you have to roll stuff using 3rd party tools.

5 chanters and a paladin. Rime and frost + dragon thrashed dragon wailed galore while running around like lunatics.

I haven't even finished the game but started a 6 dwarfs with firearms party. Different classes, though.

6 rangers could possibly be fun, too.

In addition I'm planning on going 3-4 chanters at least. Not sure about the rest, though.

And yea, the Interrupt run is coming when interrupting blows is fixed.

I think there are many many ways to go.

Multiple chanters will be OP as hell, and also quite boring. Enemies would probably die by just approaching the party.