Can you patch it so we can color unique items?

Please Obsidian :(

I'm using Sanguine but don't like the red color. Same goes for a lot of other items, I change the colors on my character but it doesent affect the armor itself. Could you add the option (toggle) to let your character's colors also affect the armor you wear and not only the undergarments?

Is it something hard to implement? I don't know much about game design so I don't know if this would be a very time consuming task or not.

• Like 2

Please Obsidian :(

I'm using Sanguine but don't like the red color. Same goes for a lot of other items, I change the colors on my character but it doesent affect the armor itself. Could you add the option (toggle) to let your character's colors also affect the armor you wear and not only the undergarments?

Is it something hard to implement? I don't know much about game design so I don't know if this would be a very time consuming task or not.

I have to admit I DO like this idea.. although just going to poitn out Sanguine SHOULD be red x) ... just because it's only logical. The name of it is self-explanatory.  :)

• Like 3