Cipher warfare - CSI (cipher strike, inc) POTD face roll

I have already beaten the game on hard using companions, which was a cakewalk, and made it to act 2 on POTD with regular self-made party.  Since completing POTD with a full party of created characters isn't particularly challenging, just tedious, I thought I would restart and make my POTD play through fun rather than tedious.

Therefore, because Ciphers and guns are awesome, here is cipher-punk POTD party.

This is an all cipher party using the Fire arms mod which makes pistols and blunderbusses 1-handed weapons, increases pistol damage, and gives blunders 9 lower damage shots instead of 6 higher damage shots.

Fire Arms over-hall - http://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity/mods/51/?

3 Moon Godlike tankish ciphers - Stats - 15, 10, 7, 18, 9, 19  Plate armor.  Blunderbuss and large shield.  High lore scroll users.  Antipathetic fields everywhere with no worries about friendly fire due to being front row.  Open with CC,  then AFs spam, followed by blunderbuss if needed. later on take tanking spells.

Tanks overlap their healing radius as much as possible.

3 Wood Elf blaster ciphers - Max might, dex, and int - Pistols, and blunderbuss.  DD, CC, buffs for tanks.  Wield pistols as 1 handed style for accuracy bonus.

Plan is to get to level 3 solo, and then create 5 ciphers and give them equal experience as main character.  Then proceed to melt all opposition.

Thoughts?

If you found Hard to be easy, and PotD with full party unchallenging but tedious, why go for another full party PotD run made even more tedious by the fact that all your characters are of the same class, and even less challenging by using a class that is already considered OP and a mod that makes guns even more OP?

Seems like you're defeating your own objectives. This game will be fun... for like the first 5 minutes.

How about trying a solo play or limited party (2-3) PotD? That way you can still use ciphers and the gun mod, but at least the game will be challenging and require some thinking, keeping it fresh.

If you found Hard to be easy, and PotD with full party unchallenging but tedious, why go for another full party PotD run made even more tedious by the fact that all your characters are of the same class, and even less challenging by using a class that is already considered OP and a mod that makes guns even more OP?

Seems like you're defeating your own objectives. This game will be fun... for like the first 5 minutes.

How about trying a solo play or limited party (2-3) PotD? That way you can still use ciphers and the gun mod, but at least the game will be challenging and require some thinking, keeping it fresh.

this is all about enjoying the  mass slaughter and exploiting the combat system with a thematic party.  Might get bored quickly, but POTD overall is a little boring.  If I had know how easy Hard was, I would have made my first play through on POTD.

useless thread

/thread

Hard is to easy potd is too easy so i mod the game with OP stuff to make it more op and take 6 ciphers like hell wtf and why we need to know this , thats another question

Edited by Exoduss

useless thread

/thread

Hard is to easy potd is too easy so i mod the game with OP stuff to make it more op and take 6 ciphers like hell wtf and why we need to know this , thats another question

POTD is not easy it is tedious.  Big difference.  This helps with the tedium.  Had I known better I would have made first play through POTD.