Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[1.04] Fire Godlike Battle-Forged Buff Still Bugged

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

guest443

guest443

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

The Fire Godlike buff Battle-Forged still becomes permanent and stacks with itself if you save and load with it active. I would really like to see this fixed as I've had to put my game on hold so I don't trivialize the content.

The same thing also happens with Pallegina's Elusive Quarry godlike ability as well.

Original topics here:

https://forums.obsid...till-stackable/

and here:

http://forums.obsidi...even-after-103/

• Bubbles, herostratus and McPartyson like this

herostratus

herostratus

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Is it possible to disable with cheatengine?

And more importantly, will cheatengine disable achievements?

guest443

guest443

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

I can confirm that this is still bugged as of 1.05, or at least the fix isn't retroactive if there is one.

I tried save/loading and resting to pass time but my Fire Godlike MC and Pallegina both still have their racial abilities permanently active.

• herostratus likes this

herostratus

herostratus

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

It is still present in the 1.05 beta patch. Obsidian, this is a game breaking bug. Hurry up, please.

• futballer9684 likes this

KTran

KTran

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 89 posts

The Fire Godlike buff Battle-Forged still becomes permanent and stacks with itself if you save and load with it active. I would really like to see this fixed as I've had to put my game on hold so I don't trivialize the content.

The same thing also happens with Pallegina's Elusive Quarry godlike ability as well.

Original topics here:

and here:

Thanks for reporting this issue.

The bug has been verified and written in our bug database.

• AndreaColombo and McPartyson like this

McPartyson

McPartyson

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 59 posts

Original topics here:

and here:

Thanks for reporting this issue.

The bug has been verified and written in our bug database.

Congrats 1 month later. This was first reported on April 3rd.

• herostratus likes this

guest443

guest443

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

Good news guys, this appears to be fixed as of today (May 6th):

• Battle-forged status effect now ends when combat ends. This should prevent it from stacking because of save/load.
  • Fix for Elusive Quarry so its status effects now end when combat ends. This should prevent it from stacking because of save/load.

Thanks Obsidian!

futballer9684

futballer9684

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

Battle-forged is not fixed retro-actively on my save, after beta build 565 from 5/6/15. Does this mean the fix was only to stop it from happening? What can we do if we are already affected?

(EDIT): Please see this post by Baladas under the patch notes sticky for a very good compilation of major bugs still un-addressed

https://forums.obsid...team/?p=1685179

Edited by futballer9684, 07 May 2015 - 10:43 AM.

• herostratus likes this

herostratus

herostratus

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

So it's fixed but not retroactively. Do I have to start the game over again with a new char? Cuz so far I have found no way to remove the effect,

Oxotnik

Oxotnik

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

OMG My pal have 47 defence..... Battle-Forged ALWAYS active, even after rest........ O M G

Oxotnik

Oxotnik

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

With new version of IEMod I can finally remove Battle-forged. Then after recalculating of character I get this +4(+4,+4,+4,+4,+4,+4)=4 instead of +4+4+4+4+4+4+4=28 armor. Even after add battle-forged again.

So I have +4 armor for free now, its better than +28, but still buggy

herostratus

herostratus

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

With new version of IEMod I can finally remove Battle-forged. Then after recalculating of character I get this +4(+4,+4,+4,+4,+4,+4)=4 instead of +4+4+4+4+4+4+4=28 armor. Even after add battle-forged again.

How do you do that? Please tell, I'm sure more people than me would like to know!

Oxotnik

Oxotnik

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

How do you do that? Please tell, I'm sure more people than me would like to know!

Download and install IEMod from here nexusmods dot com/pillarsofeternity/mods/1/

Then for example character has name - Zhanna

IERemove Zhanna BattleForged

FindCharater Zhanna  (you get string like Player_New_Game(Clone)_2)

AddAbility Player_New_Game(Clone)_2 BattleForged

• herostratus likes this

herostratus

herostratus

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Download and install IEMod from here nexusmods dot com/pillarsofeternity/mods/1/

Then for example character has name - Zhanna

IERemove Zhanna BattleForged

FindCharater Zhanna  (you get string like Player_New_Game(Clone)_2)

AddAbility Player_New_Game(Clone)_2 BattleForged

Thank you! I will try this as early as I can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users