Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Irregularities with the Stronghold Interface

- - - - - Stronghold

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Emptiness

Emptiness

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 352 posts

beta v1.0.4.0534 -steam

Assign.jpg

The button should read "Recall" instead of "Assign", since a companion is already assigned to the adventure.  This was seen immediately after loading the save immediately after launching the game, shortly after booting the computer.  Clicking the "Assign" button did in fact recall Hiravias from the adventure.  I exited to the menu and reloaded the save, and the button then displayed correctly as "Recall".

Last night I had a kidnapping (of Lord Sidroc).  When I assigned Grieving Mother to rescue him, the action window did not display the text "Grieving Mother is assigned".  The action button (which I think also said "Assign" instead of "Recall") was higher up, where one would expect to see that text (ie up where it says "Hiravias is assigned" in the image above).  Unfortunately I neglected to get a screenshot of that problem.

Also, at a certain point the upgrades list stopped reflecting new upgrade orders correctly.  I would click on "Purchase" to begin a new upgrade, but that button would not disappear to be replaced by a countdown to completion of the construction project.  Clicking on the same "Purchase" button again would result in the message "_____ is already in progress.", where the blank was the name of the project (as expected, since the project had started).  Leaving and returning to the screen resulted in the countdown to completion being displayed correctly.

Saved Game

Output Log

System Information

I'm not sure how much use those files will be, since reproducing the problems is unreliable (I can't really trigger a kidnapping on demand).

Edited by Emptiness, 11 April 2015 - 08:40 AM.

Merina

Merina

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 176 posts

This is still not fixed in 3.02.1008.

Aarik D

Aarik D

Community Manager

• Developers
  • 3235 posts
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Hey guys,

We still have an open issue for this bug, but thanks for letting us know!

Keep on rockin!

Lychnidos

Lychnidos

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 307 posts

This only happens when you open the stronghold UI for the first time, after loading a game for the first time after starting the game. Closing and opening the UI fixes it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stronghold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users