Removing a stat-boosting item permanently decreases that stat

Maquabra

Question

I found a ring that increases Aloth's intellect by +1. Orlean ring of something. Every time I remove the ring, his intellect permanently decreases by 1. Now my mage has intellect of 1, +4 bonus from nice bedding included. Luckily, this ring doesn't seem to affect other characters in the same way, and other stat-boosting items in possession of my team do not seem to suffer from the same effect. Still, I don't know how bad I had screwed my team already because I doubt that only this ring is "cursed" in this fashion.

You guys are like Paradox Interactive. Apparently, I paid you to participate in early beta testing of your game.

Next time I'll just download a pirated copy and buy your products only if I complete it without such bugs.

You can find my system specs etc. in my 1st post on this forum. A pre-bug and right-after-the-bug saves below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18184780/all.your.intellect.are.belong.to.bugs.7z

PinkieRs.png

1 answer to this question

Cause 1 bug constitudes pirating... if everyone thought like that, nobody would buy games anymore...

#Logic

#NoNotReally

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee