priest of wael

Gromnir

Question

so, until the reckless assault bug gets fixed on our rogue, we decided to play a priest o' wael character.  the thing is, nobody in the hall of revealed mysteries, or anywhere else for that matter, has responded to our choice o' deities... which strikes us as odd.  have had multiple objectives relating to wael and yet no wael dialogue options?  perhaps the obsidians simply dropped the ball with priests o' wael and didn't add any priest specific dialogues for his/her priests, but that strikes us as unlikely.  anybody else with a priest o' wael get denomination-specific dialogues?  

curious.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

5 answers to this question

I kind of felt the same way playing a priest of Eothas when talking to Eder, but at least we had a special option in the Eothasian temple and with Raedric.

that is why we bring up the issue.  we saw dialog options for the other faiths while playing poe, but none for wael when dealing directly with folks in the hall of revealed mysteries? struck us as odd.  we weren't expecting much, but we did believe that there would be... something.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

[spoilers]

With your save file I was able to the get a Wael dialogue from Grimda after retrieving the scroll for him. https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9xzc2usrs9twsf/Capture.PNG?dl=0 

- There are tons of these hidden gems. Some are just really in there.

so the only way to get any wael dialogue is to defy wael and return the scroll?

odd.

oh well.  thanks.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir