Sign in to follow this  
choper

Achievements disappear to one day to another, no cheats used..

Question

Hello folks.

Just the description of the thread; My achievemens disappears to one day to another. I never used cheats, never. 31+ hours played with different chars, 12+ with the most advanced character.

If I remember well yesterday I had them.

So.. ¿ bug ? known bug ? I must bite my tongue and f*** myself ?

7 answers to this question

Guess your only option is to contact steam customer support.

..Im thinking now that maybe.... I dont get achievements already. Maybe I need to finish them xDD

Dont know Im not sure..

Important update about..

In Steam appears "Achivements Bloqued".

.. Why, I cannot understand. One friend has achievements but not me. Never never used cheat, not even opened console panel.

Which achievements disappeared?  What type of computer are you on?  What OS?  Which version of the game do you have installed?  Can you provide a screenshot of the message you're seeing in Steam?

My achievements didn't disappear like his but I at a certain point in the game I just topped getting them despite never using a cheat

I would like to see that screenshot too, for the simple reason that it's apparently a very rare account glitch.

OP, you need to re-verify your Pillars of Eternity integrity.

Ps.: And yeah, for me achievements stopped working entirely too, never got half of em. Sigh.... but that's not what OP is describing.

Edited by eRe4s3r

Which achievements disappeared?  What type of computer are you on?  What OS?  Which version of the game do you have installed?  Can you provide a screenshot of the message you're seeing in Steam?

I would like to see that screenshot too, for the simple reason that it's apparently a very rare account glitch.

OP, you need to re-verify your Pillars of Eternity integrity.

Ps.: And yeah, for me achievements stopped working entirely too, never got half of em. Sigh.... but that's not what OP is describing.

Sure guys; Windows 8.1, Steam, no problems with the rest of the game (except game bugs if appears obviously), last update cause Im using Steam so..

Here is a screenshot oYPBxnK.jpg

I repeat no cheats no nothing weird. Just no achievements for me, and that "hurts" to me.