Unbelievably long loading times on save files and inventory screens

Question

So this just started happening after the last patch. Loading my save file takes roughly 3 minutes. 3 minutes and 6 seconds. I timed it. Previously it would take under ~15 seconds.

Also, there is a large amount of lag when opening the inventory, and when switching characters in the inventory page. ~8-9 seconds per page. This happens every time I switch pages or open the screen, it's not caching whatever is taking forever to load.

I'd be happy to upload my save file if it helps diagnose the issue.

Specs:
CPU: 3750 Quad 3.4ghz

Vid card: GTX 770

RAM: 16gb

4 answers to this question

The same here. It's a freaking crazy: yesterday all was OK, save, quit, and today initial load of ANY save takes ~2 min, inventory needs ~6 sec to open, move|equip anything takes at least 2 sec and so on.

PS: of course there was no software|hardware changes from yesterday.

How big are your savegames?

Act 1 is for me < 1MB, Act II around 3MB and now I'm at 6.5MB at Act III. And it's taking it's toll.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well, the problem gone away as suddenly as appeared. Without any specific action from my part. I can speculate it has been some "interference" on network adapter, 'cause all the symptoms are exactly like the "hamachi case". Except I have no active VPN or IPv6 connection at all.