(Bug) Killing Raedric/ Danna Doemenel doesn't complete quests

jmr373

Question

I have several bugs

Lord of a Barren Land: I killed Raedric and looted his body but it does not register in my quest log or complete the quest. I have exited the hold and returned to gilded vale and still nothing happens.

I also encountered the key bug in Raedric's Hold where I cannot use the key given to me by Nedmar.

At all costs: I chose to protect Verzano. After killing Danna Doemenel the quest was not completed. To complete the quest I reloaded and chose to let Verzano die. This was the only way to complete the quest for me.

Finally, several of my party members have blindness that will not go away even after a rest.

5 answers to this question

I had the exact same problem.

Playing on hard and found the fight difficult but finally got it done and now it is still pending in my quest log. I had explored all options, so talked to Raedric then went to Kolsc in the abandoned building then went back and killed Raedric but the quest log still has that im deciding whether to kill Kolsc. 

From what I read he should've triggered when I left the throne room with Raedric dead and I cant find him anywhere, in the abandoned building only Gaellic (sp?) is left.

Really disappointed because I have no interest in redoing that fight, and if I cant find a solution to this bug it's probably enough to make me quit this buggy game.

I'm also experiencing the same issue on both quests. I have 3 quests which should trigger completion but don't.

Lord of a Barren Land

At all Costs

Supply and Demand

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/74389-multiple-quests-unable-to-complete/

Can someone please respond and explain whether or not this issue will be fixed in the next update? Will we be able to proceed with our current games or do we have to start again?

During Lord of a Barren land you ar esupposed to move away from the throne after killing Raedric and when you will go down the stairs Kolsc will appear. BUT i noticed that sometimes interactions dont start if you are in stealth. Try to move around without stealth.

• Like 1

During Lord of a Barren land you ar esupposed to move away from the throne after killing Raedric and when you will go down the stairs Kolsc will appear. BUT i noticed that sometimes interactions dont start if you are in stealth. Try to move around without stealth.

So, that totally makes sense, and I totally expected an ambush upon leaving and snuck around and didn't run in to Kolsc and couldn't find him in the Gilded Vale.  But I reloaded to the point just after I won the battle (after backstabbing that SoB) and pranced around like a ninny, burning hole marks in the throne room from all the circles I ran NOT in stealth mode, and no Kolsc still.  I explored other parts of the hold and even went to the main throne room entrance from the ramparts and walked through that way-still no Kolsc.

I really really really don't want to redo that fight, but I want to complete the quest, and I tried and failed about ten times to win the fight honestly (either by dialogue and then attack or sneak attack), and just could not win without flanking and attacking after agreeing to work with Raederic. HELP!!!?! I am going to put off playing anymore so I don't lose progress I made when this bug gets fixed somehow.

Thank you!!