Patched_?

orfeos

Question

10 answers to this question

I just finished the game on Path of the Damned. My team was lvl 11 and 10. I Expected more challenge from this mode.

I'm waiting for this patch for a new game On Path of the Damned - Iron mode.     

Kinda off topic but I'm playing Path of the Damned and my party is level 10-11 already and I've only done Defiance Bay and the Endless Paths, still in Act 1.

If you expected more challenge perhaps you should actually go for the challenging bits of the game instead of rushing down the crit path. ;)

Still waiting for the patch, my only character affected by a bug is eder, +1 constitution and some other stats like resistances and precision altered, don't wanna mess my gameplay.

I just hope it get released today. Is holiday and i am dying for play.

Edited by Arturo Sanquiz

Yes i know, my english sux.

I just saw PoE downloaded something in Steam, it wasn't big, but it did spend a few seconds downloading. The game doesn't seem patched, though.

My guess is that your save games were synced with Steam Cloud.

yap. only savegames syncing, not patch.

I just finished the game on Path of the Damned. My team was lvl 11 and 10. I Expected more challenge from this mode.

I'm waiting for this patch for a new game On Path of the Damned - Iron mode.     

Kinda off topic but I'm playing Path of the Damned and my party is level 10-11 already and I've only done Defiance Bay and the Endless Paths, still in Act 1.

If you expected more challenge perhaps you should actually go for the challenging bits of the game instead of rushing down the crit path. ;)

well did you finish game without that major gamebreaking bugs that everyone talking about? because those bugs make game very very easy like your warriors become industractable