We need a way to "mark" posts

Darque

Reminds me of myself in my early days at AC, I was too weak though and fell for modship. I still spam a bit every now and again, which is more than that tinkiewinkiw fellow. He just lurks at WW and here from time to time, in fact I rarely even see him post in his own forum, let alone spam

forumlogo.jpg

My spam is a tool of justice, not a means to increase my standing or my postcount. To use ones abilities in such a careless way is surely the path to the Dark Side...

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Yes, feel the spam Luke, soon you will join the dark side. Together we will spam the galaxy...

Nah, I suck at spamming ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

What abilities? To use a keyboard? Have you devolved to a primitive being as well then?

I am beyond such pettiness. Oh, far away are the times when I had to rely on petty tricks and postings to impress my lessers. Think what you will of me, it matters not.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

What abilities? To use a keyboard? Have you devolved to a primitive being as well then?

I am beyond such pettiness. Oh, far away are the times when I had to rely on petty tricks and postings to impress my lessers. Think what you will of me, it matters not.

lessers? what lessers? you mean those vermin at WW, they don't count, and you're just sub-head-vermin

forumlogo.jpg

spamming is an art form really, a way to express ones self, which explainsteletubbie-tinkywinky.gif's complete inability to do so

To the question "why do you spam?", there are as many answers as there are spammers. To try to explain the motivations and goals of the many in one sentence, one post or even one lifetime is an impossible task.

For you maybe, as you already proved, your inability to spam, post or even use a keyboard correctly, would stop you from ever completing such a task

Such agressive language, Peteor. Perhaps you feel that you are unable to live up to other people's standards, and thus try to bring down said persons to a level where you are more able to compete?

Perhaps you seek to compensate for your insecure nature by being more and more agressive in your posts?

Poor, poor justice, to be so poorly armed

The Light Side is stronger than you know, Karzak...

Justice against whom, I wonder?

Errr.... just general justice, I suppose. Don't go cramping my style, Tigranes. ;)

against spam, I would assume, after he lost all ability to do so himself, he's joined what is really the dark side, the anti-spammers, little does he know that that is in truth the evil side

forumlogo.jpg

For you maybe, as you already proved, your inability to spam, post or even use a keyboard correctly, would stop you from ever completing such a task

Such agressive language, Peteor. Perhaps you feel that you are unable to live up to other people's standards, and thus try to bring down said persons to a level where you are more able to compete?

Perhaps you seek to compensate for your insecure nature by being more and more agressive in your posts?

Poor, poor justice, to be so poorly armed

thats why you're really on the dark side unknowingly

forumlogo.jpg

It must be, cause I know the light side always gets its arse handed to it.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

Could you please stop phantom pming me. I know its you so stop it! :ph34r:

Are you talking to me? I am not phantom PMing you. I am content to speak to you publicly when the need arises.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?