Noting that weapons have an interrupt value - how does that affect the chance to interrupt for Unarmed Monks?

I think they have an average-high inturupt value, my monk interupts pretty frequently, more frequently it seems when he is unarmed but we really need more info on unarmed combat

Your chance to interrupt is based on your Perception and the target's Resolve.  Your weapon determines how long the interrupt lasts when it does happen, but doesn't affect the chance that you will interrupt your opponent.

I'm not sure what the interrupt duration of a monk's unarmed attack is, but my guess would be that it is weak (0.35s).  My assumption there is that unarmed attacks are considered fast attacks and the interrupt time is consistent with other fast weapons.

Your chance to interrupt is based on your Perception and the target's Resolve.  Your weapon determines how long the interrupt lasts when it does happen, but doesn't affect the chance that you will interrupt your opponent.

I'm not sure what the interrupt duration of a monk's unarmed attack is, but my guess would be that it is weak (0.35s).  My assumption there is that unarmed attacks are considered fast attacks and the interrupt time is consistent with other fast weapons.

thank you so much, one build ive played with is an interupt heavy monk and this really helps me make my choices