Accuracy penalty from shields does apply to spells. However you can use light shields that have no accuracy penalty. Not sure about Cautious attack penalty as I've never bothered to test it, but it's kinda bad for a wizard anyway because it's suppressed by displaced image.

Accuracy penalty from shields does apply to spells. However you can use light shields that have no accuracy penalty. Not sure about Cautious attack penalty as I've never bothered to test it, but it's kinda bad for a wizard anyway because it's suppressed by displaced image.

Wait, what? Cautious attack is not suppressed by displaced image afaik.

It is. Why won't you test it yourself before doing any statements?

It is. Why won't you test it yourself before doing any statements?

Yeah, according to this:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/79252-info-synergy-of-abilities-v1/

it really doesn't.

Nice to know. One less point to invest into. It's not like melee wizards have plenty of talent points to spend anyway, so that's not even a bad thing.

Edited by Zwiebelchen