Raedric Quest broken?

Heijoushin

Question

So I turned down Kolsc's offer, but then later I walked into the keep and killed everyone anyway. However, after talking with and killing Raedric, the journal didn't update. I suppose it's my fault for turning down Kolsc but SOMETHING should happen when you kill the guy. It's a lot of work for a dead end...

11 answers to this question

I have a similar situation but I didn't turn down anything and had a quest to go there and confront raedric.  After doing lots of dialog with and defeating raedric my party is in some semi still in combat state (chanter verses didn't clear and chanter skeles never disappeared but combat seemed to end and I looted the bodies) and the quest log never updated.

I don't think I did anything cheesy.  It's a tough fight so I had my people buff with food, laid a trap, gave my tank a speed potion, had him initiate dialog with everybody else in the room with the dead wife (screwy how the main char can have a convo from there but it's also annoying as hell to get forced into crap positioning for hard as hell battles due to dialogs), lead them to there and fought there.

To update, I redid the fight on the throne dias area and after beating down raedric again I got the cutscene and quest completion.  Taking Raedric away from his throne area is apparently a no go.

Cutscene as well? Cool.

Thanks, maybe I'll re-try it.

Guest Jackmoved

So I turned down Kolsc's offer, but then later I walked into the keep and killed everyone anyway. However, after talking with and killing Raedric, the journal didn't update. I suppose it's my fault for turning down Kolsc but SOMETHING should happen when you kill the guy. It's a lot of work for a dead end...

It might just be broken in general, here is what I did:

1) Accepted Kolsc's mission

2) Made my way through the dungeon and agreed to kill the priest.

3) Killed Raedric

4) Rescued the guy in the dungeons

5) tried to speak to the priest (but he did not interact with me, so i left)

6) killed the animancer in the dungeon

Journal only has events 1, 2, and 6 in it. And questline is still active.

The one time I had combat not-finishing there were nearby badguys who were in a bizarre semi-aggro state.  Like I think they were SUPPOSED to join in on that fight and didn't?  Not entirely sure but killed them and it fixed it so maybe check for that if it comes up.

I have the same problem, after the fight with Raedric, there was no quest update, no cutscene, but I also fought them away from the throne area - made a bottleneck at the nearby door, so maybe that way the bug can be reproduced. I don't know how far back I will have to go to redo this, because I thought nothing was wrong and went back to the city and was expecting to meet Kolsc there and most of my saves are now overwritten. Please fix this, guys, this is kind of game-breaking not to be able to continue the quest chain.

You have to kill Raedric in his throne room, near the throne. I pulled his guards individually and killed them and then pulled Raedric away from his throne. I was not able to complete the quest.

I restarted and pulled his guards but then killed Raedric near his throne and was able to complete the quest.

Posting this as many people have this problem.