Just wanted to say "thanks"...

Close to 15 years...

...15 bloody years of knowing what's missing in the gaming world and having only nostalgia to eat day in and day out, left wondering if I'd die of old age before I get to that damn vibe again that blessed my 20s.

Had my doubts about PoE. Complained and what not during the Beta. But after couple hours into this release, I just got this to say:

Thanks.

• Like 8

Was a bit worried after playing 480 through in full that it might be all a bit too easy. However, my PC cipher has been offed once already, and almost offed a couple more times so I feel a bit relieved there. I have upped the playing level to Hard tho.

I vividly remember feeling scared for the survival chances of my character at the start of BG1 travellin to the Friendly Arm Inn. This has some of that too. Which is great!

Really liking what I'm playing and looking forward to more tonight.

I have only had time to install and load it up with my first character but this just feels perfect - THANKS!  :thumbsup:  

(The bad news is it will be sunday before I get any further)  :o

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

• 2 weeks later...

I've been searching the forums for this kind of thread. :) I've been avoiding the forums since the release of the Kickstarter but now that I've finally finished the game I can indulge in all these discussions and go here without being afraid of spoilers and give the everyone a big THANK YOU! It's been an absolute pleasure playing this game.

• Like 1

Indeed, the boys and girls in OE did it :)

The game is a masterpiece, an instant classic, and I am looking forward for the next release !

• Like 1

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.