(SOLVED) Second key for physical copy?

I had a single pledge that included two copies. 

From kickstarter: 

$65 pledge, "Previous reward tier + BOX VERSION OF PROJECT ETERNITY. The boxed copy will include a DVD version of the game and a printed manual. This is in addition to the digital version of the game (so 2 copies total!). Please add $15 for international shipping."

I'm in the same boat, me and my wife were planning on playing tonight but since I only have one steam key from my Collector's Edition pledge she generously let me use the key to play.

Hi guys, I posted in the other thread here, but for those of you with the $140 tier, I just added an additional Hero key to your accounts. It'll take about 20 minutes from the time of this post to appear, but you can redeem it in the same spot - the Products tab of your Account Profile.

Thank you!

Darren

• Like 2

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

Hi guys, I posted in the other thread here, but for those of you with the $140 tier, I just added an additional Hero key to your accounts. It'll take about 20 minutes from the time of this post to appear, but you can redeem it in the same spot - the Products tab of your Account Profile.

Thank you!

Darren

Darren, kudos to you guys for doing this and I don't want to be a jerk here, but does this apply to all tiers or just specific ones? I backed at the $500 tier which includes the physical disc as well as a digital copy. Now, I redeemed the digital already, but was planning on giving a copy to my brother (this is moot now, as he recently passed away). But I'd love to be able to give a digital copy to a friend who has shown interest (I actually bought an extra Hero edition as well, which I plan on giving to another family member). Anyway, just wondering if it's restricted to specific KS tiers or if every physical copy is supposed to get an extra digital key?

Darren, kudos to you guys for doing this and I don't want to be a jerk here, but does this apply to all tiers or just specific ones? I backed at the $500 tier which includes the physical disc as well as a digital copy. Now, I redeemed the digital already, but was planning on giving a copy to my brother (this is moot now, as he recently passed away). But I'd love to be able to give a digital copy to a friend who has shown interest (I actually bought an extra Hero edition as well, which I plan on giving to another family member). Anyway, just wondering if it's restricted to specific KS tiers or if every physical copy is supposed to get an extra digital key?

I was wondering the same thing. I backed the 250$ tier.

Edited by The_Patrix

Nice to see some getting them :D

But the guy who posted this was at the $65 tier and besides higher ones, many $65 tiers are still waiting as well :/ 

It will probably take them some time to get all the 65 and 140 backers parsed so they can add the game to their accounts.

Nice to see some getting them :D

But the guy who posted this was at the $65 tier and besides higher ones, many $65 tiers are still waiting as well :/ 

It will probably take them some time to get all the 65 and 140 backers parsed so they can add the game to their accounts.

Yeah, I know and am prepared for that, but it's mostly because his post only mentions the $140 backers that posted and not any other tier who has posted here or the other thread. 

Yeah, I know and am prepared for that, but it's mostly because his post only mentions the $140 backers that posted and not any other tier who has posted here or the other thread. 

No, it looks like they're working on it. Darth Trethon noticed he has an extra copy in his account and posted about it just a short while ago. The thread's titled "Two copies of the game in backer portal? Mistake? "

Thank you!

Darren

Really? Did you only do that for the Kickstarter backers? I bought the boxed CE and I'm not seeing that. It'd be pretty damn cool though, I could get my friend up and playing the game today instead of waiting who knows how long for the disc to arrive in the mail.

No, it looks like they're working on it. Darth Trethon noticed he has an extra copy in his account and posted about it just a short while ago. The thread's titled "Two copies of the game in backer portal? Mistake? "

That is also about a $140 tier though ^^; 

Edited by mizunosakura

Thank you!

Darren

Ahh, awesome - I was about to chime in on this thread as I wanted to play the game with a family member (and it will still be a while before I get my physical copy).  Thanks so much :)