Collectors Edition boxes

That should be shiped way way way later for some reason. At least that's what I've read a while ago.

Well obviously things can change and there are delays sometimes but that was the whole reason for the poll they had about shipping the game boxes w/out discs.  So you would have all that other stuff on release day (at least in the US).

Since we have no tracking info it remains to be seen whether it worked out that way or not though.

Edited by damage991

That should be shiped way way way later for some reason. At least that's what I've read a while ago.

Well obviously things can change and there are delays sometimes but that was the whole reason for the poll they had about shipping the game boxes w/out discs.  So you would have all that other stuff on release day (at least in the US).

Since we have no tracking info it remains to be seen whether it worked out that way or not though.

I just got mine! Signed, mint in box!

Waiting on mine..the tracking for it just says "Shipping label created" on March 27th in CA. As that is my state I'm guessing it can sit around for a bit to "make" the 3 day shipping time frame.

My email says:

Your order was shipped via USPS Priority Mail + Delivery Confirmation, and is estimated to arrive March 31, 2015 - April 1, 2015. 

So yeah today or tomorrow hopefully, looking like tomorrow as the mail already came today.

Edited by Azureblaze