Achievement! Created character!

Achievement! Equipped weapon!

Achievement! Opened door!

Achievement! Picked herb!

Sorry for the cynicism, but 'cheevos seem mostly pretty lame to me. However, I expect Obs will come up with some that actually reflect a real accomplishment in the game.

There is one achievement that I am not sure is really possible (without using some sort of exploit). It is called the Triple Crown Solo and requires that the player play the entire game solo, on expert mode, with trial of iron (party wipe deletes save), with Path of the Damned difficulty.

None of our testers were able to get it naturally.

Dear lord.

Those are the kind of Difficulty Acheevs I like.

• Like 3

There is one achievement that I am not sure is really possible (without using some sort of exploit). It is called the Triple Crown Solo and requires that the player play the entire game solo, on expert mode, with trial of iron (party wipe deletes save), with Path of the Damned difficulty.

Damn! Just reading this made me consider taking the Steam key! :) I'm still divided between the two optionsm steam or gog.

A Custom Editor for Deadfire's Data:
eFoHp9V.png

Damn! Just reading this made me consider taking the Steam key! :) I'm still divided between the two optionsm steam or gog.

Steam!!!

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

I generally like achievements. I've some really silly once--I've literally seen "Played game for one hour" as an achievement--but well done I think they can add a really interesting aspect to a game. They aren't a deal-maker for me, but they add to the attractiveness of Steam a little.

• Like 2