Field Triage is an absolute must have?

drunetovich

As of current build, my party tank gets "exhausted" on his hitpoints much faster then the other party members, i think due to his constant recovery, while other team members get to safely pass out from a few hits. I found it absolutely needed to take field triage talent for every party member in order to not triggering rest before everyone is "tired" enough. What is your experience with this?

• Like 1

I have been making my BB custom member a Paladin because they have lay on hands and greater lay on hands.  Also have the priest get field triage.    Various foods and potions will also improve exhaustion at least temporarily.   The priest also has other spells that improve exhaustion.  I do find it a problem in the BB especially for my main tank but figure it will improve in the actual game when we will be able to collect more ingrediants and therefore make more potions..

I spend a lot of time creating my player character and when leveling up choosing things and I like doing that.  For me especially during the BB that is a lot of the fun challenge because I like a game that makes me think.  I haven't played a druid or ranger yet.  Do either of those have spells or talents that would apply?

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

Yeah it's kind of funny that in this build, it's better to leave party members unconscious to spread out the damage between them

That may actually be the case in the full game too due to the dual health mechanic + rest system.

Edited by Sensuki

I don't know, a party member going unconscious isn't a big deal in this game.  I find I am resting when I run out of casts on my priest and mage mostly which seems pretty much as intended at this point.  I haven't had to rest due to a "rest of die" scenario in 392 yet.

I think there should be a health penalty for being unconscious. I'm thinking 1% of your max health per two seconds.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

I think there should be a health penalty for being unconscious. I'm thinking 1% of your max health per two seconds.

Wouldn't work very well, maybe get some injury debuff, injured arm, injured leg, bruised face, etc lasting till rest. And make rest remove only half of existing injuries rouded up starting with oldest. Yes, would be awesome.

Wouldn't work very well, maybe get some injury debuff, injured arm, injured leg, bruised face, etc lasting till rest. And make rest remove only half of existing injuries rouded up starting with oldest. Yes, would be awesome.

If you're health goes to zero, when you get back up you have -5 to all stats anyway.

Are you suggesting something like Wasteland 2's system when a character goes down? I can't see it working that well in PoE.

You read my post.

You have been eaten by a grue.