Helping us beta test... details of the console?

Headbomb

Question

Not quite a bug report, but this is the support forum so I think it's the appropriate place to ask for this. It would really help us systematically we knew the basic commands of the console. Specifically

How to create an item, how to add gold (or cp technically),

How to give yourself XP,

How to spawn a specific creature,

How to load a specific area,

How to add a specific creature or NPC to the party (if that's even in the console/possible),

How to instant kill a creature/NPC,

And any other things that could help us get into the nitty gritty of things.

You don't need to tell us the list of creatures codes, item codes, area codes, etc... We can figure that out ourselves (unless you have it on hand... and it's right there). But we can't figure out the syntax of the console.

If we knew how to use the console, we could do systematic tests, like "Does every spell affect every creature correctly?" "Does every weapon perform as it should?" Etc... And we could further simplify the minimal examples to reproduce bugs, saving you guys some trouble. Not everyone would make use of this, but there's a bunch of us with modding expertise that are just dying to go all Miley Cyrus on PoE.

2 answers to this question

While debug commands may make their way into the full release, for the purpose of this Backer Beta we have removed them entirely. Sorry about that, I know they would be fun to play around with.

As always, thanks for your feedback and support!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/