Combat Issues

Maviarab

Question

So...get spotted by Wood Beetle...I manually pause...issue commands to characters..unpause...

All appears to go down well.

Then I notice the BB Rogue is facing the wrong way...so never hit the beetle...and she thinks there is something in front of her long after combat finished ;)

59e4c2bd-f184-4598-bc67-d3bc23a94c4c_zps

Edited by Maviarab

4 answers to this question

Hello Maviarab,

It appears that the BB Priest in the screenshot has been victim of bug that causes the character to play their attack animation after combat has ended. This is a semi-frequent and known minor issue that should correct itself during your next combat. We are working hard to ensure that this bug is fixed in future updates.

As for their lack of participation in your combat with the Wood Beetle, I will look into the cause for this. Perhaps the beetle was defeated very quickly and BB Priest did not have time to respond.

Thank you greatly for your posting and assistance in the backer beta!

When I was fighting crystal spiderlings I could not issue orders to BB fighter. He appeared stuck midway through a walking animation. He was last to fall in the battle. He happily took the spiderlings punishment without moving a muscle. I think he liked it. Obviously our adventurer group will need to hold an intervention.

It's possible that BB Fighter had been victim of the Crystal Spiderling's petrification effect. This is caused if the character is struck and fails a fortitude save against the spider's poison.

If you could attach a screenshot of the issue it would be very helpful in determining the cause.

Thank you and please continue to enjoy the beta!