[Combat] Knockdown icon gets 'stuck,' can't issue commands anymore

PrimeJunta

Question

To reproduce: Enter combat with party. Select BB Fighter's Knockdown ability. Click on enemy.

Expected: Icon returns to normal after enemy clicked.

Observed: Icon did not change, and clicking on other characters in order to issue commands did nothing.

Notes: Clicking on the fighter again worked, bringing up the icons. Clicking Knockdown and targeting it a second time cleared the problem.

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

3 answers to this question

I have a hunch it's all the same bug. It may even be related to the pathfinding and auto-attack issues they've already resolved, so it's entirely possible we're just wasting bandwidth here. But hey, the QA types need to work too, so might as well give them bugs to triage.

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Yeah. I had a few even more spectacular temporary freezes, stutterings, and even teleport-like jumps, but you are right - most of them probably has something to do with the shoddy pathfinding.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***