godlike heads oddly proportioned...

I agree, their heads seem a tad to big.. and I wish their glowy stuff was a tad more solid. I really dislike how the fire and moon godlike look bald. :/

I feel the same about the bald godlikes. Notice that there is a portrait for a female fire godlike with red hair. I would love to play as a character who looks like that. I hope Obsidian include this in some way, if not as an option to change their hair, at least as a different type of hair.

post-111143-0-69613600-1408411662_thumb.png

Edited by InsaneCommander
  • Like 1

sign.jpg

attachicon.gifmoongodlike.jpg I like this portrait, its just to bad the ingame heads don't really look like her at all. ;-;

That is one of my favourites. Godlikes look good with hair.

And speaking of that, it would be nice if there was a way to rotate the character head when we choose their hair.

You can rotate the entire character model left and right by clicking on the model and dragging left or right.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifmoongodlike.jpg I like this portrait, its just to bad the ingame heads don't really look like her at all. ;-;

That is one of my favourites. Godlikes look good with hair.

And speaking of that, it would be nice if there was a way to rotate the character head when we choose their hair.

You can rotate the entire character model left and right by clicking on the model and dragging left or right.

Thanks for letting me know! I didn't try the right way...

sign.jpg

I agree, their heads seem a tad to big.. and I wish their glowy stuff was a tad more solid. I really dislike how the fire and moon godlike look bald. :/

I feel the same about the bald godlikes. Notice that there is a portrait for a female fire godlike with red hair. I would love to play as a character who looks like that. I hope Obsidian include this in some way, if not as an option to change their hair, at least as a different type of hair.

Yeah most godlike portraits style are much better than the in game character models. Especially with moon and fire, the character mdels are like weird glowy aliens compared to the corresponding portraits.

• Like 1

Yep. Glowy aliens was my first thought! I wish I could hope that they'd redo, or add some new Godlike heads.. but I imagine they don't think its important enough. Oh well, I didn't really need to play a Moon Godlike. 

Its kinda sad that I'm already looking forward to mods to fix/add the things that Obsidian thinks isn't important. :/

Yep. Glowy aliens was my first thought! I wish I could hope that they'd redo, or add some new Godlike heads.. but I imagine they don't think its important enough. Oh well, I didn't really need to play a Moon Godlike. 

Its kinda sad that I'm already looking forward to mods to fix/add the things that Obsidian thinks isn't important.

Honestly if all they did was take away the glowy aura and instead have hair with a slight etheral quality that would go a long way to changing that perception.  If you look at the portrait for the moon godlike (male and Female) they have way more of a ghostly/etheral vibe, wispy white hair and pale features... no glowing...