Lucasarts CONFIRMS Sith Lords

True; but BIO also has a different subsect of fans that LA doesn't have. How many people who don't care much for SW bought KOTOR anyways because it was an RPG made by BIO? I bet at least 6.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Strange. I read the swedish edition of PC Gamer today and that creepy picture was on the front of that magazine. Inside it had a lot of stuff about KotOR 2 (complete with a lot of pictures, which, surprisingly enough, looked quite weak) and even some quotes from Feargus Urquhart (!) and Obsidian/Bioware/LucasArts. It was an interesting read.. They even wrote about the main story and according to them, you start out as a jedi and your main mission is to gather and unite all the remaining (but very scattered) jedi all over the galaxy. Sounds neat, if it is true.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

you start out as a jedi and your main mission is to gather and unite all the remaining (but very scattered) jedi all over the galaxy

And what if you're darkside? your mission would be to kill them? hmm, sounds like the dark path might not be available until late in the game, since no jedi is going to unite under the sith banner. You might turn fully light or dark when you choose a prestige class, kinda like your 'choice' at the temple.

you start out as a jedi and your main mission is to gather and unite all the remaining (but very scattered) jedi all over the galaxy

And what if you're darkside? your mission would be to kill them? hmm, sounds like the dark path might not be available until late in the game, since no jedi is going to unite under the sith banner. You might turn fully light or dark when you choose a prestige class, kinda like your 'choice' at the temple.

My guess is that you could recruit other Jedi for a just cause at the onset. Then when your decisions begin to put you on the dark path some of the other Jedi will be corrupted alongside you. If party members can change alignment now, I wouldn't be surprised if a Jedi NPC can eventually become a Sith.

After that the main goal might be to supplant the current Sith rulers and take their positions of power for your own. That is kind of like the original KotOR though. So maybe not. :p