Another Storyline Theory

...and he uses it deliberately to confuse us, pretty sinister ain't it?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think Sion doesn't seek any power nor he doesn't need any apprentice. He's probably become DS becouse his wounds, and he only seeks revenge, probably on you. This why he is hunting you tirelessly, but you allways get out yourself from his hands somehow.

This would be more emotional i think:-)

I think Sion doesn't seek any power nor he doesn't need any apprentice. He's probably become DS becouse his wounds, and he only seeks revenge, probably on you. This why he is hunting you tirelessly, but you allways get out yourself from his hands somehow.

Which is another possible storyline.

Though this sounds a little problematic:

This why he is hunting you tirelessly, but you allways get out yourself from his hands somehow.

He's no mere 'assassin' to come after us himself: Malak too was tirelessly hunting our team in Kotor, but he kept sending assassins after us. And if a powerful Sith Lord himself is pursuing, a budding (!) level 8 character, then probably he would find and finish him easily.

Yes I guess for a LS character it could be; perhaps at the end he's saved, returns to the light, cured, etc. the LS character having forgiven him for all his transgressions throughout the game. Sort of like Batman helping Joker get cured. :lol:

Zwangvolle Plage!

M