Net Neutrality

Valsuelm

Ajit Pai has some high powered support for the net neutrality repeal.

One Barack Obama of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, no less, who is incensed at the unprecedented regulatory power the, uh, Obama Administration brought to bear on the internet and wants it repealed forthwith.

FCC not having a captcha on its submission system is pretty obviously deliberate to allow datamined bot submissions from repeal supporters, it is rather amusing in this case though.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

After repealing Net Neutrality the only right desicion I made was start using proxy to protect my data and stay safe. Only proxy server can provide 99% anonymity and it is available at affordable prices. Besides it gives access to the blocked content so I think in the current situation it's a must have purchase.

Edited by kellyon

After repealing Net Neutrality the only right desicion I made was start using proxy to protect my data and stay safe. Only proxy server can provide 99% anonymity and it available at affordable prices. Besides it gives access to the blocked content so I think in the current situation it's a must have purchase. 

While using a proxy server can be a wise choice, Net Neutrality or lack of it really shouldn't influence your decision regarding one. NN has nothing to do with protecting your data or 'staying safe'.