It seems that i have some weird glitches with my game - but with some specific steps completed.
I'll break them down :
- Seems that if you enter the cinema, take a while ( for example the first time you stay and break all chairs ) then exit - and pass in front of the cashier - the graphics turn to weird glitches ( as i saw posted before ).
- But this seems to be the only way to trigger this - and it's every time ( 3rd play-through ). And i haven't encounter this anywhere else.
- Only way to 'fix' this is either loading an area, or restarting the game
- Begin while you're in a cutscene - pause - and alt-tab out of the game - do something ( not just alt-tab lightning speed Bruce Lee attack xD )
- Return to the game and unpause it ; and you'll notice that characters begin to flicker - even completely disappear
- Again, reloading area/game seems to fix this
Crash - rare / random
- Random - rare - crash issue after the defects above have occurred, but i think that multiple alt-tabs (in a normal way) do break the game.
- This happened to me , twice, once after i hit Exit Game ( crashing on desktop ) and other in-game.
MINOR (more a question)
- I've noticed that Windows 7 schema turns to basic every time i run this game. And i think this might be the cause of some of the issues
- Is this intended or does it link with system config ?
Here are my specs - laptop ! :
- CPU : Intel i3-2330M
- RAM : 6GB DDR3
- GPU : Nvidia Optimus 540M - 2GB ( latest drivers ; also running on this and not Intel )
- OS : Windows 7 x64 ( fully updated )
- Play resolutions : 1366x768 ; 1920x1080
I ain't bothered by some of the above, this is more of a heads-up thing. Also wondering if crashing/windows scheme is from my end or if it occurs to most people.
Have a great day!