Big update (preliminary fixlists too) on TSLRCM 1.8.3 and M4-78EP

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm/news/tslrcm-in-moddbs-mod-top-100-post-with-lots-of-content

Then decide if you want to vote for mod of the year, if you are already there anyway XD

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

You guys are utterly fantastic. I don't know how you do it.

I need to give M4 a go.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Yes, you do.

Though currently, you better wait if you have the patience :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

• 2 weeks later...

I played the game with "influance %100 mod " most of the time. But after the servers of file front blocked to my country and maybe harddisk was broken; i lost the mods and the chance to replace them
Can you help me about this?

KSE should allow one to do so...

^