RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Rosbjerg

Double Fine might be a more modern example, potentially.

I'm still waiting to see how their "Dwarf Fortress" pans out then I'll decide.

If you mean Spacebase, I would already say yes.

The early access alpha is still really, really short on content, but I have played it over 9 hours according steam anyway. I'd take that as a good sign.

Double Fine might be a more modern example, potentially.

I'm still waiting to see how their "Dwarf Fortress" pans out then I'll decide.

If you mean Spacebase, I would already say yes.

The early access alpha is still really, really short on content, but I have played it over 9 hours according steam anyway. I'd take that as a good sign.

Ok, I'll trust your judgment.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Are there any development companies that you do respect and like?

Hey I respect all companies for their choice of making money instead of making relevant and smart video games. Ugh, who am I lying to... Yeah, no. Obsidian and inXile I respect. I've yet to see a good game from them. What games they made so far - I dropped them after 1 hour or so. But I have a very good feeling about Torment and PoE. 

I love Troika I guess. You can love dead things, right?

I know this is a bit of a schtick for you, but I don't really see why you would play games at that point.

Who says I play video games? I buy video games, then I launch video games, and then I drop video games after 1-4h hours. Dropped Max Payne 3 yesterday, going to drop Eschalon - Book 1 and 2 today, then I'll cruise through the forums to find a new title to drop.

IE Mod for Pillars of Eternity: link