The Last Samurai

ShadySands

Nobunaga's Ambition is another game I'd like to see on GOG. Trading in my Sega Genesis version of Nobunaga's Ambition was my single biggest video game regret.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Musashi had a really big wooden sword.

It was just a standard bokken, at least in rough dimensions (he did carve it on a boat ride, ostensibly,) from what I've read. Anyway, an oversized sword meant for cutting down horses isn't really ideal for dueling.

Nobunaga's Ambition is another game I'd like to see on GOG. Trading in my Sega Genesis version of Nobunaga's Ambition was my single biggest video game regret.

There's a buttload of Nobunaga's Ambition titles for PC, but the last one released outside of Japan was in 2005, if I'm not mistaken. Their flagship product these days is the Musou franchise (known in the English world as Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, etc.) The next Nobunaga's Ambition title will be on 3DS, and I don't have high hopes for it, considering the poor reception RotK12 for PSVita received (for design reasons, not PSVita reasons.)