I  like the stronghold but i find it can be really better...... For first look that is ok but i would like a little bit more....Maybe  change the 8 mercenaries for trainer of troops, officer, sergent, recruiter,  farmer, doctor, black Smith ...  Organise patrol in the land and on the road, help village for win bonus prestige/security.

For resume: Be more implicated in my land and with my milician or army each time i go to my stronghold. No need to do mission myself, just give order and receive result by my administrator.

Maybe the situation can evolve in each expansion of the game...

The stronghold is a disappointment, and it's pretty obvious they didn't pay much attention to it during development.  All they had to do was copy NWN2's keep, or even add a few meaningful quests like the ones you got in BG2's strongholds.

I  like the stronghold but i find it can be really better...... For first look that is ok but i would like a little bit more....Maybe  change the 8 mercenaries for trainer of troops, officer, sergent, recruiter,  farmer, doctor, black Smith ...  Organise patrol in the land and on the road, help village for win bonus prestige/security.

For resume: Be more implicated in my land and with my milician or army each time i go to my stronghold. No need to do mission myself, just give order and receive result by my administrator.

Maybe the situation can evolve in each expansion of the game...

The stronghold is a disappointment, and it's pretty obvious they didn't pay much attention to it during development.  All they had to do was copy NWN2's keep, or even add a few meaningful quests like the ones you got in BG2's strongholds.

That true, NWN2 stronghold are 100 times more fun, but i can see  new good idea in this game.

Well it's more of a side-mission, unlike the Keep in NWN2 (underrated game imo, btw) which figured prominently in the main storyline.  Still, I kept expecting something to happen with it, especially after finishing the dungeons below it, but it never really went anywhere. 

• Like 1

I hope for the next (expansion or PoE2), your base be there again but you will have to upgrade them to real stronghold, receive a castle this time or take  Readric castle. ^^