Any updates on the music and sound effects?

JUSTIN BELL WHERE ART THOU?

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

JUSTIN BELL WHERE ART THOU?

He can't hear you... he's in his sound-proof studio, Fantasia-ing all the musical instruments and equipment about and weaving dreams. 8)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Don't care about sound effects. Music probably won't be coming in until they've got the actual game elements solidly established, no longer subject to major changes. It doesn't make much sense to make music for something that then gets cut from the game, only be left with a totally out-of-place track that doesn't work with any of the areas or situations present in the finished game.

that's fair enough I guess, but there's plenty of other soundwork other than music which I am equally curious about, the clanks as you pick up and move armour in your inventory, the click when you pick a lock, the creak when a door opens, ambient sounds (birds twitter, waterfalls and babbling brooks, furnace fire and campfire, background noise and the like.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

There's nothing Fantasia-ing can't accomplish. It's like Omni-kinesis. He's got that yellow-starred blue pointy hat on and everything, making grandiose hand/arm gestures to bring forth bird chirps and symphonics, alike, I tell you.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u