Forum main page problem?

babaganoosh13

Is it just me (and potentially some new virus or something,) but when I try to go to http://forums.obsidian.net/ it reroutes me to some Commission Junction page: http://www.cj.com/privacy.html

This (http://forums.obsidian.net/) seems to be the only place that takes me there out of all of my links that I've tried.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

I'm not going to go there in case it's infected. Well done for flagging it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't have any issues/the main forum link works fine for me.

I'm going to take a wild guess it's something restricted to babaganoosh's computer. :(

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Wiping everything on Firefox seemed to work. Yesterday, it wanted everything here to come up as gifs for me as it kept adding a .gif extention to the pages here, but nowhere else. That's why I was wondering if it was just me.

I guess it was. Thanks for letting me know. :)

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Yep. Brand spankin' new spyware, hot off the presses. Nothing on it yesterday when I looked, lots on it today.

Man, when I get rid of that stuff, I amputate. Lost the Windows Verification this time.

Edited by babaganoosh13

Wow. Hope it's sorted now.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I sure hope so. According to Avast and Windows Defender I'm clean. I'll know soon enough though. Looks like I just tried posting a tweet while Firefox was trying to block it. Yay!

I sure hope so. According to Avast and Windows Defender I'm clean. I'll know soon enough though. Looks like I just tried posting a tweet while Firefox was trying to block it. Yay!

You naughty boy Baba, you should be using IE  and you wouldn't be having these issues :yes:

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I appear to be home free.

You naughty boy Baba, you should be using IE  and you wouldn't be having these issues :yes:

:lol:  I know. Secure and IE go hand in hand, or something like that. They probably would have let me finish my tweet! #startprocessalloveragain