This is why we can't have nice things

TrashMan

Legal or not, ti's still theft.

It's a silly rationale anyway.

If you steal a car, you can't justify yourself with "well, if I haven't stolen I wouldn't have bought it anyway"

You are taking something without paying. It doesn't matter if it's a phisical object or not.

I say this as somoene who has been doine quite a bit of pirating - it is wrong. And every time you try to justify it, you are wrong.

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

MichaelJacksonEatingPopcorn.gif

Eyes are on Dragon Age 3 now

I forgot that was even in production.

Who wants to bet on how much it will piss people off?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Michael_Jackson_9_Billie_Jean.gif

Allan Schu, he's like a brother.

He is a tester.

Hey now, Allan is one

who helps make Dragon Age working and fun

WOOO!

• Like 1

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

...which is translate legal use into not use.

Do you think this is a significant enough amount of people to make them care? IMO, most people probably dont care, its only we hard core nerds that even notice. And even out of us its a small fraction that is bothered enough to actually not buy the product.

I think I mentioned this point earlier, but in any case you underscore it. The issue has to matter to the decision factors in play. In this case it's going to be cash. And by which Gfted and I mean Big Cash.

So, to be more blunt, the choice (for regular people)  is between two versions of the same game. One with all kinds of bull**** that you have to be a nerd to resolve. The other doesn't. And the one that's better is FREE.

If you want the game to be bought you can't make it worse. You have to make it better somehow.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.