Square Enix Store Sale

melkathi

The Square store has a sale on. Everything 75% off except for FFVII which is 50%.

Personally I already have Deus Ex and Startopia and my original copy of FFVII seems to work fine in compatibility mode, so nothing of interest for me.

But maybe there is something for someone else.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I may have to see what they have in their store. For some reason, i keep thinking all they do is FF games, and after trying the FFVIII demo on PC, I'm never going within a 15 meter radius of one again. However, that is only one franchise in their portfolio these days.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I may have to see what they have in their store. For some reason, i keep thinking all they do is FF games, and after trying the FFVIII demo on PC, I'm never going within a 15 meter radius of one again. However, that is only one franchise in their portfolio these days.

FFVIII was one of the worst ports from consol to ever disgrace the PC. The idiots forgot to add a Quit option and you had to kill the game through the task manager every time you wanted to exit. FFVII was a LOT better.

But yeah, they got Just Cause, Hitman, Sleeping Dogs... they are trying to move away from being a one trick pony.

They even got an Obsidian game in their store ;) DS3 ;)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

FFVIII was one of the worst ports from consol to ever disgrace the PC. The idiots forgot to add a Quit option and you had to kill the game through the task manager every time you wanted to exit. FFVII was a LOT better.

FF7 is the worst PC port I've personally played, so that's some achievement to top it. Fortunately I played it on desktop, but the initial release had all its critical inputs mapped to the numpad, rendering it unplayable on any machine - like most laptops - without a numpad. The keys were remappable of course, but you needed the numpad to access the menu to do so....

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

FF7 is the worst PC port I've personally played, so that's some achievement to top it. Fortunately I played it on desktop, but the initial release had all its critical inputs mapped to the numpad, rendering it unplayable on any machine - like most laptops - without a numpad. The keys were remappable of course, but you needed the numpad to access the menu to do so....

Yeah I remember that. I phoned their customer support and they mailed me a floppy disc with a patch that remaped the default keys away from num pad ;)