Unofficial P.E. Relationship/Romance Thread pt.2

Why is this threat not dead yet?!

not a typo

Lot of people, who say that don't want or don't really care if game has romances in it, depate furiosly should there be romance in the game. I have growing suspion that those who are most vocal against romance are really biggest supporters for them as they keep topics from this subject up day after day :teehee:

• Like 1

I would just like to see a game with a good mix, ranging from tense adventures to character development. These all make a story dramatic; conflict without the character development is just a FPS; character interplay without the conflict is a soap opera. Romance is just another element of character development and motivation. If you don't want to follow that angle, you're free to ignore it and pursue other relations. The game developers have already said they will be exploring other angles to character development, so I'm sure we'll all have something of interest.

:cat:

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Lot of people, who say that don't want or don't really care if game has romances in it, depate furiosly should there be romance in the game. I have growing suspion that those who are most vocal against romance are really biggest supporters for them as they keep topics from this subject up day after day :teehee:

I had to :lol: at that one.

At any rate, however it gets there, the post limit has once again been reached. Since this still seems to be a constant "hot topic" ... we're going to continue with a Part3.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts