what i want in project eternity is a deep and emotional story, involving the main party. you see the game i like to play focus the story on the characters, for example how the event effect the characters, and the characters grow over the course of the story, how they interact with each other, and how they help each other grow over the course of the story. i understand that WRPG's are more about learning every other character BUT the one you are playing, because that character is supposed to be you. i personally find this boring, because its the drama and the romance between the characters that helps me keep going. i don't think this idea would be implemented because I'm sure most players here are more interested in a baulders gate diablo 3 style game with a silent protagonist/party and you learn about everyone else, if this is true i will most likely never play the game (at least for very long) but i happily spent the money to support the kick starter because i feel that it will be a good game even if it isnt my cup of tea and i like to support the art form of video games.

ANIME!!!!!

I agree. Have you played the adventure games; To the moon? or the Walking Dead? If that sort of Detail to character can be in an epic modern RPG (To date for me Planescape, Mask of the Betrayer and Kotor are the only true examples of a truely personal character journey in Rpgs that spring to mind as memorable) then I think they would be onto a gaming masterpeice. This kickstarter has made it possible for us to get all the stuff we saw in old games but are lacking in new stream lined games.

also Keiich?

Would you like to see something similar to planescape torments Text XP reward system, I loved that. Solving puzzles within dialogue. *Pull out this body part* "you found a chicken bone" etc

I have never seen it done since. I hope they put some of that in Project E.

Edited by Coaxmetal

Fairy Light Chip of Draxor FX Enchanted@4.5 static bolts

Holy graphics card of Edenwell 6000

8 Gelgaplex of rammage

100 stash squares of the heavy traveller