Signed Collector's Edition question

Perhaps this is a silly question, but does anyone know if the signed Collector's Edition that comes with the $250 backing tier will truly be signed by everyone, i.e. not just be a printed copy of their sigs on the box?

Thanks.

I can't really foresee them signing 2000+ boxes by hand, so my guess would be no...

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

I'd say yes. If they don't, what's the point?

Indeed, actual autographs were part of the tier rewards... But I'm not expecting stuff to be shipped until 2014, so there's plenty of time to do it, if they preprint a sheet or something. I dunno.

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

They actually did at one point - - I think over in the 'Comments' section on the Kickstarter page. One dev commented on how he wished his name was shorter because there are so many to sign, and they would tackle them by doing so many per day.

Also, you can 'Ask a Question' at the bottom of the Kickstarter page and one of the devs will respond.

Hope that helps.

Edited by SqueakyCat