Not sure where to look but In the collector's bundles list of items for each tier I was wondering if you can have 2 Key Chains 1 Obsidian & 1 Project Eternity if there was a thread for this please tell me so I can ask in there

With a Phaser or a Lightsaber it doesnt matter to me

Argonauts

I'm not sure if you're referring to T-shirts maybe? What package did you pledge? If you want more than one item that's offered in a package, you just need to raise your pledge amount, but not your reward.

For example, if you are at the $140 tier and want an extra t-shirt, just change your pledge by adding $25 (to $165) and leave the reward the same. After the kickstarter ends, you will receive an e-mail where you can designate what you wish to purchase with the extra $25.

Does that make sense to you?

I know about the T-Shirts I pledge the 140 if I had more money it would be more maybe the 250 if I was loaded 10k My question is I would like to get A key chain if they were able to do it

With a Phaser or a Lightsaber it doesnt matter to me

Here would be a good place.

Oh, how I wished the Witcher II CE actually contained the wolf amulet as an actual necklace. Much better than the statue I have now gathering dust.

But anyway, move along, nothing to see here...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

What excactly is included in the 250$ reward tier?

Is the expansion included? Will you get an extra digital copy of the game apart from the boxed version?

$250 (Physical Tier, Please add $30 for international shipping outside of the US)

• Collector's Box Version signed by Chris Avellone, Tim Cain, Josh Sawyer, and the rest of the Project Eternity team. The game copy is DRM free for Windows, Mac, or Linux, with DVD and printed manual.
  • Full Color Printed Hardcover Project Eternity Collector's Book.
  • Elite Version of the Project Eternity Kickstarter Backer Cloth Patch.
  • Project Eternity's First Expansion.
  • Digital Downloadable copy of Wasteland 2 DRM Free.
  • Cloth Map of the World.
  • Project Eternity Mouse Pad.
  • Early Access Beta Key.
  • Project Eternity T-Shirt.
  • Special Thanks in-game credits.
  • Thank you postcard from the development team.
  • VIP Forum Badge.
  • Digital Strategy Guide.
  • Digital Novella by Chris Avellone.
  • Kickstarter Exclusive In-Game Pet.
  • Digital High-Res Game Map.
  • Digital High-Res Concept Art Pieces.
  • Wallpapers for Multiple Monitors.
  • Project Eternity Themed Ringtones.
  • Digital Downloadable Soundtrack in MP3 and FLAC.
  • Digital Collector's Book.
  • Digital Downloadable Copy of Project Eternity, DRM free for Windows, Mac, or Linux.
  • Kickstarter only in-game achievement and item.

And:

• Digital Campaign Almanac